1. If some or all of the bottles of wine delivered to you are damaged, faulty, and/or spoiled prior to being delivered to you, or if your order has been incorrectly packed, you should notify us as soon as possible and within a reasonable time.
2. You acknowledge that you will do all things to enable us to ascertain whether the wine is damaged, faulty, spoiled or incorrectly packed, including but not limited to:
3. You acknowledge that 48 hours from the time of delivery is a reasonable time within which to notify us of any concerns with respect to your order, unless there is unforeseeable and/or extraordinary circumstances.
4. Where we can replace the damaged, faulty, spoiled and/or incorrectly packed wine within a reasonable time, you acknowledge that in replacing the damaged, faulty, spoiled and/or incorrectly packed wine, we have discharged our obligations to you.
5. Where we do not have the ability to replace the damaged, faulty, spoiled and/or incorrectly packed wine within a reasonable time, you acknowledge that we may refund to you the purchase price you paid for the wine and that in doing so, we have discharged our obligations to you.
6. Where you request us to replace the damaged, faulty, spoiled and/or incorrectly packed wine with another wine, you acknowledge that in supplying you with the alternate wine, we have discharged our obligations to you.
7. Where we have supplied you with the incorrectly packed wine and you open the wine, we reserve the right to deny your rejection of the wine and shall compensate you for any difference between the purchase price and the price of the incorrectly packed wine, where the incorrectly packed wine is of a lesser value.
1. We are only able to accept orders for shipping within New Zealand. For international enquiries, please visit https://sacredhill.com/distributors/ to find your nearest distributor.
2. All prices detailed on our website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
3. The minimum order quantity is six bottles of wine, unless we expressly agree otherwise
4. All Orders must be full cases of six bottles of wine unless we expressly agree otherwise
5. If we offer free shipping costs, this will be subject to the point of delivery being reasonably accessible and being within the standard courier services regions of New Zealand and not requiring extraordinary delivery costs.
6. By placing the Order with us, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that the person to whom the wine is being delivered is of purchase age under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
Our Returns and Shipping Policies is subject to any warranties available to you at law and to our Terms of Trade which may be found at https://sacredhill.com/terms-and-conditions/. We particularly draw your attention to the following clauses:
In the event of conflict between our Returns and Shipping Policies and our Terms of Trade, you acknowledge that our Terms of Trade shall succeed over the provisions of our Returns and Shipping Policies.